Digital Problemsolving for Solopreneurs
solving your various tech-related frustrations
You’ve got a website person, and maybe a computer repair shop nearby, but what if…
- … your email stops delivering?
- … your social media scheduling app does not want to link to your social profiles?
- … your browser can’t download files anymore?
- … there is a bug in your online payment system?
- … you want to automate tasks?
- … ooor your amazing existing automation that used to work until this morning stopped functioning?
- … you can’t find a feature on your course delivery platform?
- … you can’t seem to be able to log back into one of your accounts?
- … a button on your website stopped acting as it should and you can’t bother your webdesigner with such a small thing?
I think you have your own list of these small but annoying things you can’t really reach out to anyone about.
What People Are Saying
"I'm here to tell you Péter is absolutely brilliant at this. I came to him a bundle of anxiety about some tech challenges I was having, and he treated me like the intelligent, competent adult that I am, which calmed my fears and allowed me to learn.
Péter is pure joy to work with."
"Working with Peter has been a joy. Many times when solving the technical issues, which usually feels lousy, I never feel alone or worried because Peter always tries to dig deeper or find alternatives. He is very exploratory and great at navigating where the problems are. Peter is also very patient and a good listener that you can feel safe and supported around his presence. I highly recommend working with him!"
"Péter is a fu***ng tech wizard who just saved me so much pain on calendars that wouldn't sync. Praise the lord. In 30 minutes, he helped me solve something I don't think I would have ever figured out or, if I had, it would have been ten hours later which is an insane opportunity cost. It's the second time he's helped me solve the unsolvable and do the impossible. Can't. Recommend. Him. Highly. Enough."
It's OK to feel
lost in tech
It's actually normal.
Did you know that professional programmers spend most of their work-hours staring at errors and not understanding what and why is happening in front of them?
So don't worry.
I help my clients with a patient, encouraging, partnering approach, that is customized to their personal learning styles. I offer customized solutions, taking into account your business as a whole, and you as a person.
I'm a trained coach as well. Probably that's why I approach tech help and consulting in a similar way.
What I CAN
help you with
- Email systems
- Website Domains
- Building Simple Websites
- Tweaking existing websites
- Accepting payments online
- Basic automations
- Scheduling and Booking solutions
- Course platforms
- Office tools, docs, spreadsheets, presentations
- Creating/editing images
- Creating/editing videos
- Mailing list systems
- Finding the best tools for your need/budget
- Conferencing tools
- Password management systems
- Todo systems
This is not a complete list, so feel free to ask.
- Mailchimp, MailerLite, Flodesk, etc.
- WordPress, Squarespace, etc.
- Acuity, Calendly, Introwise, Simplymeet.me, etc.
- LearnDash, Podia, Simplero, Mighty Networks, etc.
- Domain registrars
- Zapier, Make.com
- PayPal, Stripe
- Google products
- Facebook and Instagram Ads tools
- Slideshows, Spreadsheets, Documents
What I unfortunately
help you with
- Design or Build a website from scratch
- But tweaking and troubleshooting your existing website IS something I provide! 🙂
- Advanced SEO
- But I can help you with the basics.
- Advanced tasks with Google Analytics
and Facebook Pixel tools
- But I can show you or fix the basics!
- Digital Ads Strategy
- But I can recommend awesome people to do that for you!
- Do things for you without your presence
- There are rare exceptions to this though. And I also have people I can recommend to you if delegating tasks ongoingly is what you are looking for.
Even helping with tech stuff needs a personal connection
Here is a small sample
To see whether you resonate with my presence or not
What I provide:
Ways we can work together
Virtual Coffee Chat
30min - no charge
Let's get to know each other,
discuss your challenges,
and see if we are a good fit to start working together.
The best solution for one-off problem-solving issues that just randomly appeared or for smaller projects.
Problem-solving, setting up or slightly altering:
Webpages, Booking services, Course platforms and material, Creating/editing videos/photos, Moving data between platforms, Digital Decluttering etc.
An affordable pay-as-you-go
55 USD/long or 30 USD/short session pricing makes this offer useful for occasional help or consultation.
Having me "on your team"
This is what most of my clients do.
Solo-preneurship doesn't mean you need to do everything on your own.
Most of my clients spend between a couple of hours to 20+ hours a month working with me on the tech and media tasks and challenges of their businesses.
We put out any burning fires that came up since we last met. We work on expanding, aligning or simplifying the digital toolsets and processes they are using at the moment, and we typically work on some project tasks as well - two typical examples of these are: tweaking or rebuilding their websites, or creating and uploading some course materials.
My clients also frequently find that during our live sessions they feel more confident doing tasks they usually dread, either because they are difficult, complex, or just boring. So we cover a lot of those as well together.
I have sweet deals to help you this way:
If we work a lot together let's discuss moving you over to hourly pricing at 45USD/hour.
135 USD/4 hours
in one go + 15 min break
Ideal for kickstarting big projects, and creating fast change in your digital systems. 🙂 It's also easier on your schedule, you just dedicate half a day for that big tech change, and then you can forget about it 🙂
Available times are a better fit for Eastern and Central time or EU time.
The pricing on this is pretty much as good as it can get 🙂
Reach out to me, and let's meet for a virtual coffee! ☕